Mergers and acquisitions are processes of consolidation amongst legal entities. The terms covers divestment, spin-off, joint ventures, mergers and purchase of companies.
Many companies implement an M&A strategy to fuel inorganic growth. Successful integration of the target can give access to a new market, increase market share and diversify risk amongst products, services and customers.
- Definition of a M&A strategy in line with the business plan and future growth ambition.
- Development of an initial candidates list, based on factors such as target market, geographic presence, financial requirements, synergies, know-how and patents.
- Tailor-made analysis to rate and rank potential candidates.
- Preliminary evaluation of costs, risks, return potential and synergies.
- Post-merger integration coaching.
- Develop coaching in correlated aspects, such as Internationalisation Strategies, Change Management and Value Chain Analysis.