Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) enable management staff to understand the status-quo of the organisation and to recognise areas needing improvement. KPI Management allows businesses to quantify a target status and measure its achievement.
KPIs can be applied across a range of activities and operations, to monitor financial performance, production, sales, customer satisfaction etc. When chosen correctly and monitored appropriately, KPI Management builds the basis for the continuous improvement of processes and a sustainable company development.
Our expertise is in:
- Quantifying the current status-quo by means of appropriate KPIs.
- Outlining an ideal target status with clear and realistic values and measurements.
- Formulation and implementation of value-added solutions to achieve the desired status within the given timeframe.
- Deployment of custom tools to monitor and steer development.
- Develop coaching in correlated aspects, such as Change Management, Communication Management, Presales, Sales and Aftersales Optimisation and Process Optimisation.