Effective Communication Management demands the establishment of a professional communication structure, to ensure a sustainable transfer of information across the organisation. Effective communication considers the use of both verbal and non-verbal techniques to express ideas and reach the desired goal. As well as diffusing expertise and ‘know how’, regular and targeted communication contributes to the alignment of company targets, ensuring process quality and increasing staff satisfaction.
Our expertise can help your business, by:
- Raising awareness for the importance of a regular and effective communication.
- Establishing an effective communication structure considering all relevant aspects, such as channels, frequency, persons and departments affected.
- Introducing communication tools that ensure targeted and quick diffusion of information across all departments.
- Coaching in verbal and non-verbal communication techniques and skills.
- Develop coaching in correlated aspects, such as Change Management, Presales, Sales and Aftersales Optimisation and Managing by KPIs.